Alpha Xi Delta
Hometown: Terre Haute, IN
Major: Apparel Merchandising
Minor: Business, Fashion Design
Chapter Philanthropy: Autism Speaks
Main Philanthropy Event: Football FrenXi
* Philanthropy Chair for Alpha Xi Delta
- I am currently working on increasing motivation for our annual Austim Speaks AmaXing Challenge. I wish to create a more exciting experience for families and college students to attend. Therefore, instead of a walk, I am planning a color run for this years event.
* Apparel Chair
* BANGS shoes IU Ambassador
- I work directly with the CEO of BANGS shoes in effort to spread the message of sustainable enterprise, as well as, spark innovation for entrepreneurial advancements on campus.
* Junior Department Club
- In high school, I was the secretary of an organization of women that volunteered with various non-profits.